A case study of Steele Raymond
TIME SAVING HIGH QUALITY LABELLING SOLUTION
Placing your trust in a law Jinn is a big decision and one not to be made lightly. So the montent clients walk through the Steele Raymond doors, pick up the phone or send an email, Steele Raymond does everything they can to help clients achieve the outcome they want.
For almost 40 years Steele Raymond lawyers have worked together with leading businesses, pre-eminent individuals and key stakeholders in Dorset and the surrounding region. Experienced lawyers have a leading reputation in our region and have consistently been awarded the highest rankings in the independent guide to the legal profession: the Legal 500 UK Edition.
Steele Raymond continue to do all they can to support local businesses through networking opportunities, thought leadership and strategic alliances. As you would expect from a full-service firm, they also offer a wide range of high-quality private client services including the sale and purchase of residential property, wills, probate & estate planning, employment and family.
As a rapidly expanding firm Steele Raymond needed a better, more cost efficient solution for printing labels for their case files. They found that using their MFD's for producing these labels was time consuming and costly and they also experienced breakdowns and errors on the large printers due to A4 labels jamming and found that there was a lot of wastage on unused labels from an A4 sheet.
HOW STEELE RAYMOND BENEFITED FROM EPSON C3500
The right solution
- The system enabled the team to adhere to document labelling standards
- It is clear and easy to read the labels now - thanks to Southern Retail Systems and Epson C3500 printer
- The risk of error by filling in the information on a printed form has been significantly reduced thanks to ease of set-up and automation.
- The system enabled high quality labelling and continuity of office processes without compromise
- Easy to set up - standardised labels that can be filled in on a computer and printed out
- Time saver - employees no longer need cutting the printed labels to required size and glue them to the files
- The labels look nice and tidy, easy to read
An alternative solution was needed to overcome these problems so Steele Raymond contacted Southern Retail Systems to find out how they could streamline this process. We came up with various options working closely with Steele Raymond's IT Team to produce and customise the best solution to meet the requirements across all practice are.as in the firm.
The label printers were installed in all of Steele Raymond offices a couple of months ago and the company have received excellent feedback from our staff. They have now extended their label templates for address labels and for file achieving and it lends itself to much more. Steele Raymond is very pleased with the results as it has cut wastage and improved processes dramatically.
The Epson C3500 label printers are very e.asy to use and to maintain and the type of labels SRS recommended are much more durable than their old solution as very often our physic.al matter case files are live for a number of years and the labels need to st.and the test of time.